MountGee
Please log in to continue c:

Please refrain from using foul language.
Thou who disobeys will be banned

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MountGee
Please log in to continue c:

Please refrain from using foul language.
Thou who disobeys will be banned
MountGee
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MountGee

my mouth is already watering for that warm sausage on bread.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Graphics - Built Environment

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Graphics - Built Environment Empty Graphics - Built Environment Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:15 am

Kei

For those who have skipped today to do their chem assignment, i would like to inform u that he wants to see all your sketches and research done tomorrow morning D=....

So we've all got a long night ahead of us -.-

2Graphics - Built Environment Empty Re: Graphics - Built Environment Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:25 am

bilalius

piss off that bullshillah
i aint doin that

3Graphics - Built Environment Empty Re: Graphics - Built Environment Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:28 am

Kei

lol -like-

4Graphics - Built Environment Empty Re: Graphics - Built Environment Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:29 am

bilalius

kelvin
i have placed my will in the top draw of my bedside table.
i would like to thank you for being so kind to me over the last few year.
-kills himself-

5Graphics - Built Environment Empty Re: Graphics - Built Environment Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:34 am

Kei

-like-, it was great knowing you Bilal, let the force be with you

6Graphics - Built Environment Empty Re: Graphics - Built Environment Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:36 am

bilalius

and you too my padawan.

i will visit you in the future as my force self and help you become a better warrior so that darth vader can just kill you
and they you can join the force and be with me aswell

7Graphics - Built Environment Empty Re: Graphics - Built Environment Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:21 am

pcblue1853

I am actually sick xD
but ye im not gonna do it but THANKS~~

8Graphics - Built Environment Empty Re: Graphics - Built Environment Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:46 pm

bilalius

same here
and same here Very Happy

9Graphics - Built Environment Empty Re: Graphics - Built Environment Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:49 pm

System

System

GJ bilal

10Graphics - Built Environment Empty Re: Graphics - Built Environment Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:49 pm

bilalius

thats odd
i usually say that to women.
if you know what i mean Very Happy

11Graphics - Built Environment Empty Re: Graphics - Built Environment Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:50 pm

bilalius

well not the bilal part

12Graphics - Built Environment Empty Re: Graphics - Built Environment Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:51 pm

System

System

goat job? >Very Happy

13Graphics - Built Environment Empty Re: Graphics - Built Environment Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:52 pm

bilalius

yepp
cause i have 3 goats and i hire very sexy women to clean them
and since the ladies diggg the humour
i say goat job to them Very Happy

14Graphics - Built Environment Empty Re: Graphics - Built Environment Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:30 am

Kei

Not really, the assignment is not due till end of term......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum